Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sugary Sweet Homework...?!

Although it has been a busy week, I managed to complete two more layouts of my sweet Paige.

For my first layout, I used this cute sketch from Sketch Savvy. I stumbled upon their sketch blog and I love every sketch I found! Soooo cute.

Here's my interpretation...I bought this pack of Colorbok papers at Joann's over a year ago. In the past few months, I have found matching stickers and rub-ons at Big Lots for $1! I was so excited that they matched and finally decided to pull them out and use them.


For this layout, I used a Jana Eubank sketch. Again, I love every single one of her sketches. I love the brackets in this one!


Here is what I came up with. Reese had a picture to color for school, and Paige decided to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment