Monday, January 3, 2011

More Exciting NEWS!!

I am beyond shocked right now....not only did I just announce that I made the Sassy Lil' Sketches Design Team, but I am also going to be a new ScrapFIT girl!!!! ScrapFIT is another challenge blog that gives two "workouts" a month. With each workout there is a sponsor that has donated an awesome prize! The "Workout Challenges" are posted on the 1st and 15th of the month, and anyone can participate! I can't believe I made this team...it's going to be SO much fun!! I'm so honored that they selected me!! Woo hoo!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!!! Congratulations! You are perfect for the Scrapfit DT, I've read your profile! And congratulations on making the Sassy Lil' Sketches DT! I don't think I've ever done one of their sketches. I'm going to go check out both of these challenge blogs right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lea! I'm VERY excited to start on these new ventures. It's going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Missy! I'm so proud of you!!!! I'm going to come do some of the challenges with you too :) I am excited and so so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats 2U! You will love being a party of both teams! Katie and Cherie at SLS are awesome! I think scrapFIT is pretty great, too!

    ReplyDelete