Friday, May 27, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge

I finally got to take part in the Scrapbookers Anonymous blog challenge! I always seem to run out of time and miss so many challenges. This one was so good...you were to use stamps to create patterned paper, and then use three more stamps somewhere on your page.

I created the pattern on the yellow piece of paper at the bottom. The date box, the text & flourish at the top, and the "Hello Darling" are all stamped. The flowers with the buttons in the center are also stamps. I don't use my stamps as often as I should...so this was a GREAT way to force me to use them!



Reese was playing on her bed one day, and I followed her in there with the camera. She tried to hide from me and gave me looks, like "Seriously, mom? Again with the camera?" I have to admit, I am always taking her picture. I can't help it!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Love the lay out, lpve the green against the purple. REALLY MOM? That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love all your stamped embellishments and paper. I had to laugh at your blog post...I am always taking my boy's pictures too. :) So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you worked the title- Love the stamped paper- so glad you found the time to play along this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic use of those stamps. Love the colors you used... that yellow piece of paper looks awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, you've used the stamps so well. Great layout, great colours!!! Love it!!

    Anne Pennington

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific work! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, Missy!! Very striking layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    Anne Pennington

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous !! sucha a fun and cheery lo... great used of stamps too... awesome... Thanks so much for playing along with US at SA... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny, she does look a little annoyed with you in the picture! Love the stamping, the little flower buttons and the title!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! I think we can all relate to that look and saying! LOL! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with SA! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete