Saturday, June 18, 2011

A layout & a card

I have another 1st birthday layout to share. I had so many pictures of Paige with different family members, and I wanted to put them all on one page...so I printed little 2x2 pictures. I had an old Sketchy Thursdays sketch saved and it was perfect for this! I created this also with "numbers" in mind. That is the latest Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT for the next two weeks...create something that focuses on numbers.




Here is the sketch I used:



I hardly ever make elaborate cards for some reason. I have this image of the person who receives it just tossing it into a drawer or throwing it away...and I hate that idea of good scrappy materials going to waste! I made this one, though...and I love how it turned out. I think I'll keep it for myself until I decide to be brave enough to give it to someone...haha! I used the latest card sketch at Sassy Lil' Cards.


I have to say...I bought a few $1 wooden stamps from Michaels the other day, and I loved this You're a Superstar one. However, once I stamped it and actually looked at it, I noticed it is grammactically WRONG! Instead of "You're" it says "You r'e" which makes no sense! I had to correct it because it bugged me! If you look closely, you can tell where I doctored it up :)


Thanks for looking! Have a fantastic weekend :)


1 comment: