Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ScrapFIT #45 - Around the House & Sketchy Thursdays :)

It's June 1st, which means it's time for another awesome workout at ScrapFIT! This challenge is about using thing around the house to aid in your layout, card, or other project. You have to get creative with this one!

I wanted to scrap these pictures of Reese running around, enjoying the nice sunny weather. I used her sandal to make shoe prints...just like she ran right across the page. I love how this turned out!


I also created a banner from patterned paper...LOVE banners!

I added some more clouds and some cute buttons to the sun :) I stickled the clouds, which made the paper kind of buckle, but I think it looks more realistic this way!


Our amazing sponsors from last month are back again this month to shower you prizes!

SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE -- Garden Party Kit



Scrapbook Circle is a monthly kit club that has been creating kits for almost 5 years and loves getting to share these kits each month. We offer a 2+ month subscription which means that you only commit to receiving two kits and then you can go month to month and quit at any time.

We combine multiple manufactures each month for a unique kit that you won't find anywhere else. We also include a Scrapbook Circle custom printable page that coordinates with each monthly kit.

Our May Kit, Grandma's Attic, is filled with brand new products we ordered at CHA and we are excited to share it with you.
This month is Scrapboook Circle's 5th Anniversary and they are also offering an Anniversary Kit with a huge discount to any of their subscribers.

Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Circle Idea Page and Blog for daily inspiration. You can also join us on Facebook where we do kit giveaways and you can follow us on Twitter too.

Our second sponsor this month is Chelle's Creations!


Chelle's Creations is our very first DIGI Sponsor!!! I am so excited to offer all our digi scrappers an opportunity to play along for a great prize - a $7.00 gift certificate to Chelle's Creations! This will easily get you one great kit of your choice from her store!

You have until June 30th to link up your creative 'Around The House' layout to our Mr. Linky on the ScrapFIT blog. Winners will be announces on July 1st.

I also wanted to share my layout for this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch. I used two pictures of my little Paige and her obsession with Dora! She used to love to get as close as she could to the TV and stare up at it...thank goodness she doesn't do it anymore! I loved the sketch this week...hop on over there and check it out!



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. So clever of you using your daughter's shoe print. It looks fantastic!
    Love the flowers and swirls on the Sketchy Thursdays LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a challenge.....the shoe print looks really good. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE what you did with the grid paper and the leaf stamp- so creative- the banners are perfectly placed- GREAT design. The photos on the Dora page made me laugh out loud (and I almost woke up my own baby!) she's so CUTE sitting there with her head craned all the way back- what a great moment to capture! I just want to pick her up and hug her! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete