Monday, October 24, 2011

Exciting DT News & Sketchy Thursdays Top 5!!

I am so excited to share that I have made a new Design Team! I'm now a member of the Challenge Me Happy DT!

Photobucket


There are two challenges a month, and they are quite inspiring. Our first reveal is quickly coming up on November 1st. I can't wait to get scrappin' with the amazing team...there are some very talented ladies on this team. I am so honored to be working with them!

Hop on over to the BLOG and check it out. I know you'll find some awesome scrappy inspiration, and there are always awesome prizes to be won!

I just saw that I am in the Top 5 at Sketchy Thursdays! This is for the November Guest Design Team Member spot. The voting is open, so check it out and vote.....{for me...haha} for your favorite! They are all amazing, so whoever wins is definitely worthy! That's what I love about scrappin'...everyone's style is different yet amazing!

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have you with us for the Top 5! And congrats on the DT news!

    ReplyDelete