Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A few Sweet Peach layouts

Happy Holidays, everyone! Before times get super busy, I wanted to share two more of my layouts featuring the December Juicy Kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Sadly, this is the final kit from there...the shop is closing soon :( I know there is a ton of scrappy goodness on sale there...check it out and see what you can get for cheap!

My first one features a few of the Prima North Country Papers...not my usual style, but I worked with them enough here to finally make something work that is "me." I adore this wooden ornament...it makes a fantastic mask as well.

I added some stitching and buttons...

These grey Thickers are included in the kit, as well as these multi-colored brads.



I based this layout on this awesome sketch by Keri:


Here is my second layout. These Pink Paislee, Prima and Hambly papers reminded me of Valentine's Day, but they're actually winter-ish papers. I love the turquoise mixed in with the reds & pinks. Perfect for these pictures of Reese in her pink Santa shirt :)

I splattered lots of blue paint on my background and misted lots of pink. I also added some rubons from Hambly...they go on very smoothly! I added this twine from last month's kit, and the blue rubon alphas are from the September kit! I love using bits and pieces from past kits!


Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment