Monday, June 11, 2012

Another My Scraps & More Layout

Hi, everyone! It's officially summer...yay! Even though it's that relaxing time of year, it's still busy around here. Mondays are always the days for cleaning up after the weekends. I just don't ever feel motivated to clean a lot on Saturdays or Sundays, so once Monday rolls around, it's time! I wanted to pop on right quick and share a page I made for a {play} challenge at My Scraps & More last week. The challenge was to use layers or the illusion of layers on your page.



I used some fun papers from an old Me & My Big Ideas paper stack. I distressed most of the edges, fussy cut some flowers & trees, and threw on some paint. I wanted to use the negative space from a die-cut in my title, so I did that using my Cricut. 

I used this awesome sketch from Sketchabilities


Feel free to check out our forum at My Scraps & More...we have a super fun summer-long contest going on right now! Lots of fun sketches & inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. So bright! So colorful! Love the title! And the edges look very cool! =) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED the layers on this Missy!!! And of course your bright colors are awesome, as always! I love those cute little palm trees and the pretty flowers on this page!!

    ReplyDelete