Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Artful Delight layouts x 2

I'm so excited to share these two layouts using my June Artful Delight kit!  I wound up making seven pages from this one kit, and I still have paper left over.  These two pages are my third and fourth ones...I'm telling you, this is the kit that keeps on going!  I'm so in love with Simple Stories now.  I had never worked with them before now, and I'm now a huge fan.  I love the pre-sized images and strips, and the colors & patterns are just awesome.

I was apprehensive about starting out with a bright yellow sheet of cardstock, but I love how this turned out.  I fussy cut the kite & cloud, and the rest was pretty much already "made."  So many of the papers are just ready to cut, and they are gorgeous as is.




I decided to get a little messy with this one.  Lots of paint & mist splatters and distressing...again, lots of beautiful patterns & colors.  So many cool shapes just begging to be cut out :)




Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing LO's, Missy!! Love the colorful sunburst and misting!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can't even tell that these two pages are from the same kit! Amazing, amazing work- your designs are impeccable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Missy! The yellow base on the first one really draws your eye to everything. And I love how you tucked away the hot air balloon on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pages---I have this line of paper and I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, LOVE the blog makeover, it looks great!!!!!! Very "you" for sure! Your layouts are amazing, too, I'm loving what you've done with the Simple Stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy I LOVE your new blog!! Kristine did an amazing job for you- and what a difference those x-large photos make, huh?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look, Missy!! Fabulous LO's!! Love the bright cheerful colors and design!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete