Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Artful Delight June kit to share & July kit reveal

Yes, friends...I have yet another page created from Artful Delight's June kit to share today! (And it's still not even my last one...) Like I've said before, this was my first time scrapping with Simple Stories, and I just became obsessed! I love these huge titles, and I couldn't wait to incorporate them onto a page.

I love the sunburst here, and I wanted to use the open part for my journaling, which I stamped.  I also added in words from the sticker sheet.  The flowers in the bottom left hand corner are from a transparency that was included in the kit.  Love playing around with those!

 

I loved this "Summer" piece as is, but I wanted to give the banner a little boost, so I cut a few of the pieces and popped them up a bit.
 

Also, I wanted to share the JULY kit...check this out! There are FIVE different manufacturers included in this one!



Authentique - Delightful collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each) 
Lovely Sweet Beautiful Elegant Charming Cheerful Basic Grey - What's Up collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each) 
Constellation Studio Calico - Take Note collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each) 
Pink Pearl Fancy Pants - Time for Spring collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each) 
Short & Stout Flower Patch Honeycomb Echo Park - Sweet Day collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each) Journaling Cards Fancy Floral Coordinating Cardstock - Bazzill Basics - 12x12 sheet (2 each) 
Aqua Arizona Cantaloupe French Vanilla Sunflowers Medium Embellishments - sizes and color may vary per kit 
1 package - Dear Lizzy Thickers - Serendipity - Aqua 
1 sheet - Prima - (Mist)-A-Ble Canvas sheet -Butterflies and Flowers 
1 bottle - Mister Huey's color mist - Water Cooler 
2 yards - Baker's Twine 1 mini stamp set - Prima - Sun kiss clear stamps - Sunshine 
1 package - Prima Flowers - Lucerne Song Bird 
1 sheet - Authentique Delightful collection - Delightful Details sticker sheet 
1 sheet - My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody Lovely Stickers


Here is the CARD KIT:


Authentique - Delightful collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each) 
Lovely Sweet Beautiful Elegant Charming Cheerful Basic Grey - What's Up collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each) Constellation Studio Calico - Take Note collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each) 
Pink Pearl Fancy Pants - Time for Spring collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each) 
Short & Stout Flower Patch Honeycomb Echo Park - Sweet Day collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each) Journaling Cards Fancy Floral Coordinating Cardstock - Bazzill Basics - 8 1/2x11 sheet (2 each) 
Aqua Arizona Cantaloupe French Vanilla Sunflowers Medium Embellishments - sizes and color may vary per kit 
1 stamp set - Lawn Fawn - Sunny Skies 
4 pieces - Prima - (Mist)-A-Ble Canvas sheet -Butterflies and Flowers 
1 bottle - Mister Huey's color mist - Water Cooler 
2 yards - Baker's Twine 1 package - Prima Flowers - Lucerne Song Bird 
1 sheet - My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody Lovely Stickers


Wow...all that scrappy goodness! I love the colors and can't wait to play with it! Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with the sunburst Missy!! The stamped journaling is amazing and I love that you mixed in the word stickers!! And that was a great idea to pop up some of the banner pieces...adds a fun element to the page!! You have been rocking the Simple Stories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing LO, Missy! Love your mixed journaling in the sun and that sweet banner!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've totally rocked the June kit!! Love the layout, especially the journaling/stickers in the sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really rocked your June kit. This layout is so fun! I love yow you did the journaling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kit Missy! You used it to perfection as well. Just loooooooooooove your layout!! Wanted to ask if you would mind adding the "read by e mail" gadget to your sidebar? Would mean I wouldn't ever miss out on your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete