Monday, August 6, 2012

ScrapFIT Warm-Up #30

Hellllo there!  I hope you're enjoying your Monday.  I am here to share the latest Warm-Up at ScrapFIT, and it's fun and easy one.  All you have to do is create a project with DOODLING on it!  I was inspired by the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line from American Crafts...this has to be my ultimate favorite line ever!  I love the ultra-bright colors, the watercolor effect, and the doodling.  Your project can have doodled paper, or you can create your own doodles.  Here's what I came up with:


If your project wins, then we'll feature you in the FITGirl Spotlight later this month. It's a great way to show off your stuff and let everyone know a bit more about you. Give it a go! Click HERE to link up. Have a GREAT day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Missy that collection is just perfect for you! Bright, fun, and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Amy Tan!! Missy, you need a whole room full of this collection, because it was especially made for you with all of those bright colors!! :) Love the way you used all of the papers and the banner is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete