Tuesday, August 14, 2012

She is Almost 4 (well, almost 2 years ago)

Are you confused yet?!  Haha...this layout is from two years ago, right before my firstborn love, Reese, was about to turn 4.  In real life (not scrappy pages life) she is about to turn 6.  She has just recently lost her two bottom teeth and is just growing up right before my very eyes.  She will start kindergarten on Monday!  I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown...such a bittersweet moment for me!  I'm excited for her yet sad that she really isn't baby or a toddler anymore.

Anyway, before I start crying and going down memory lane with you, I will share my layout of the day.  It's my reveal day at Artful Delight, and this page features some of the ultra-bright Bo Bunny included in the kit.  I immediately swooned over the yellows & oranges!  Super fun.


These bright yellow fabric flowers are Basic Grey and they are SO soft! I normally wouldn't buy these, but I'm so glad they were in the kit because I LOVE them! That's what I love about designing with kits...sometimes you get stuff you wouldn't ordinarily use or buy or even like, but once you play with it, you wind up loving it!


Don't forget about the August sketch challenge going on right now...you could win one of these awesome kits. Or you can just go buy one if you'd like :) Click HERE if you want to grab one up.

 Thanks for stopping by today...hope you have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Missy, you totally rock these bold bright colors. Love the torn edges and bright yellow flowers and these photos are soooooo sweet!! Yes, they absolutely do grow up waaaaaaaay too fast. Our youngest will be 18 in Nov. No way, I say - it seems like yesterday she was little like your dd here. LOL ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this kit Missy! Lots of texture and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page, Missy!! Love those sweet photos and the colors and patterns you put together are awesome!! But my favorite is the way you placed the flowers under the photos!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete