Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday @ Artful Delight

I love Tuesdays!  Its my reveal day at Artful Delight, and I'm so excited to share my layout of the week.  When I first received my kit and saw this awesomely amazing piece of patterned paper by October Afternoon, I knew right away what I wanted to do with it...

I placed a photo behind the cut out star and added embellishments around it.  The paper is just so great by itself that I didn't want to do anything else to it.  All of the embellishments come with the kit...even the stamps & washi tape!  The only thing I added from my stash are the little orange "happy" alphas.  I was impressed with how "simple" I left this page :)


There are still kits available to purchase, and you can also win one if you enter our sketch challenge on the blog HERE.  Don't forget, there is also a DT call going on...trust me...these kits ROCK! 

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. You my dear Missy are a genius - this is so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Missy and I love how you used the sunburst paper!! The photo behind the star shape is so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously adorable!! I love the photo cut out as a star and that PP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking page, Missy! LOVE those stitched rays with your little star at the center point!

    ReplyDelete