Saturday, May 18, 2013

A few My Scraps pages...

Hey there, friends!  I hope you're having a relaxing Saturday.  I'm playing catch-up today and sharing a few My Scraps and More pages from the past few weeks.

This page was made using the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants.  I love the greys, yellows and blues...a combo I would've never thought to use until I saw it.  It reminds me of the Portfolio collection from Pink Paislee from a few months ago.

These pictures are back when Paige first started walking unassisted.  It took her forever to get it, but she finally did.  Now that she's four, she's pretty much the fastest kid I've ever seen...haha.  I love the flair buttons and fun tags in this line.  I also added in some stamps from another FP line.


For this page, I used both the Lucky Charm and Yes, Please lines from American Crafts.  There are so many fun colors and patterns in this one...they all just kind of mesh well together.  These pictures were actually taken on Christmas day, but I just wasn't in the mood for red & green.  So I made it a fun & colorful page instead.  I added in orange paint and cut some fun hearts out of vellum.  I also made a tag with the word FUN cut out...I hardly ever use the negative cut.  I need to do that more often!


Well, I have more to share, but I'll wait.  I don't want to go overboard in one post...haha!  See you soon with more layouts from My Creative Scrapbook, as well as more My Scraps pages!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pages Missy!! I always love your b&w photos, with the fun, happy colors you use on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete