Friday, July 12, 2013

I Heart Summer (My Creative Scrapbook}

It's the weekend...yay!  It's time to share another page I created using the July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook...woo hoo!  It's full of the I Heart Summer collection from Simple Stories, and it's perfect for outdoorsy summer photos.  I knew this picture of my little Reese would coordinate perfectly with these papers.

I layered a lot here...and to throw in some bright sunny yellow, I added in some paint in the background.  I really love that Simple Stories has a lot of title blocks already made for you.  And I really love that they focused on rainbow colors here...my fave!


A close-up of the layers...


I am addicted to buttons!  I pulled these out of my stash.


You can get your hands on one of these kits, as well as some of the other ones available right HERE.  There is A LOT to choose from!

Have a great day, and thank you so much for your visit!

5 comments:

  1. first off, that photo is beautiful! Your page is amazing. I am in love with all of your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Simple Stories on this, Missy! And the Yellow paint in the background really pops! And that is such an awesome photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Missy! That photograph is priceless, and I just love your mix of bright, happy colors, paint, torn edges, and hearts! Delish!

    ReplyDelete