Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Feeling Froggy!

Hey there, scrappy friends!  Well, we're on the countdown to the first day of school...we start next Monday.  I'm feeling the pressure to get everything ready...I'm almost finished buying school supplies, but I already feel behind. I hope the new school year transition goes smoothly!  Only a few more days of sleeping in....(((sigh))).

Here's a page I created using Sketch #39 at My Scraps and More.  I wanted to pull from the pinks and greens in Paige's froggy pajamas for this one.  I dug into three different Crate Paper lines and found the perfect papers.  I used papers from Fourteen, On Trend and Little Bo Peep.  Isn't that little frog so cute?  I cut him on my Cameo and painted him to match.  The burlap hearts are Little Yellow Bicycle...I found them at Michael's on clearance a few weeks ago.  Score!  They were $1.49 for a pack!


Lots of layers going on here...and I love the texture of the modeling paste.


I love this chipboard frame...it adds to the dimension of all the layers.


You can check out the My Scraps Sketch Blog HERE...lots of fun sketches every Friday, and lots of prizes to win!  We'd also love to have you join us on our boards HERE...lots of different challenges going on everyday there, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love this layout! It is so fun... from the photos to the colours... too the cute froggy! LOL the heart burlap score... I didn't find those but I too scored other pieces from that collection at the Micheal's when I was on vacation.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun Pink and Green, Missy!! And such a cute title for those pics! The burlap hearts are really cute, and how awesome to get them on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.. I love the frog and that green color is so perfect for this layout.. adorable photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! LOVE the irregular edges to your sweet patterns! My daughter just outgrew those same jammies :).

    ReplyDelete