Monday, August 19, 2013

Inside Her Mind

Happy Monday (and happy first day of school!)...I hope you are all doing well.  Today is crazy busy, but I wanted to jump on and share a page that I created for My Scraps and More.  I used the new What a Wonderful Day collection from Fancy Pants...oh, how I just love it!  I used modeling paste, stencils, spray ink, and stamps to create my background...no rhyme or reason....just getting it all down and then placing my papers and photos over it.


Lots of stamping with black, blue and red inks.  LOVE the detail that stamps give to a layout.


Here you can see the modeling paste...a great way to add texture.  And those cork hearts are lots of fun!


Lots of layers here...and check out the cute little banner!


Another close up...love this button.


That's it for today...I hope you have a great one!  Thanks so much for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Really cute Missy!! Love the modeling paste and the mix of chevrons on your page! And those photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layering skillz girlie!!!! I always enjoy seeing the combination of inks,stencils and stamps combined with the perfect papers!! Bravo Missy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout. Love the colors and how you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background! It looks like you had fun with it. Wonderful typography with a great title and design.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background---you inspired me for sure---just used modeling paste for the first time and loved it! What a great picture---doncha wish you could climb inside their little heads sometimes?

    ReplyDelete