Sunday, November 10, 2013

Creative Scrappers #255

Happy Sunday, friends!  Time for another fun Creative Scrappers reveal...woo hoo!  I went all pink and girly for today's layout.  I used Here and Now from Echo Park...such amazingly bright colors in this line.  I love this cute picture of my Paige...and it went perfectly with this sketch.

I splattered some pink Color Shine all over, threw in some stamping, washi tape, cord, brads and buttons, and that was it!


I think I'm obsessed with cord...I just love the stuff!  Oh, and buttons, too!


Layers are so fun...I think I made it a requirement on all my pages nowadays :)


Stamps and washi tape....yes, please!


Here is the awesome sketch by the amazing Kristine Davidson!


Make sure to visit the blog and check out the awesome DT pages...so much inspiration!  And don't forget to upload your pages HERE.

Have a great day, my friends!  Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. A-DOR-ABLE Missy!! Love the colors you mixed from the EP line and the touches of Washi you added in! Such a fun page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, this is awesome! I love the happy colors and the layers you made.
    I have this collection and now I probably need to lift this page)

    ReplyDelete