Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Layout / My Mind's Eye

Hey there, friends!  This has been one of the busiest weeks ever!  Nonstop things going on and no time to sit and scrap, or even post, for that matter!  I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend of catching up.

I was up on the MME blog yesterday with a Halloween layout featuring the Happy Haunting collection.  My favorite part about this line is the orange glitter!  There are touches of it on a lot of the papers and embellishments.  This is one of my favorite Halloween photos of my little Reese from a few years ago.  It was at her school's Fall Festival, and one of her therapists dressed as Tigger.  She was quite excited to pose for a sweet photo :)


I layered several papers together and threw in some vellum.  And I just love the large brads!


I added in some wound up cord...one of my favorite things lately.


Isn't this skeleton the greatest?  I love that it looks like he's presenting the photo in his hand :)  And all that glitter....yes, please!


Fun bats, banners and brads, oh my!  :)


This layout was fun to make...Halloween is my favorite holiday to scrap!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! So cute that the therapist dressed up as Tigger!! And I love that Orange glitter too! So awesome on that patterned paper! Love how you used this collection, Missy!

    ReplyDelete