Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook January Kits!

***Go HERE for the My Scraps Ring in the New Year 
BLOG HOP!***


Hello there, scrappy friends!  I hope you're staying warm on this frigid Tuesday.  It's 36 here this morning in Florida.  I know most of my scrappy friends are way north of me, so that probably sounds pretty warm to you.  But to us warm folk, it's FA-REEZING!!  You'd think a blizzard was coming the way we act...haha.  Either way, the heater is running, the kids are bundled up, and I'm sitting here blogging in my pink monkey socks :)

I'm so excited that it's time for the January Kits reveal at My Creative Scrapbook!  I usually work with the Main Kit, but Pam surprised me this month and sent me the Creative Kit.  I'm SO glad she did because it's full of my favorite things -- bright colors and patterns!  And it's Simple Stories Daily Grind...mixed with some Prima flowers and Studio Calico wooden word bubbles!  What a perfect mix :)



Here is the first of five pages I created with this kit.  I love how the bright colors pop off this kraft colored background sheet.  I used a template and modeling paste to create my arrows, and then sprayed it with Dylusions while it was still wet.  Such a bold color combination, and perfect for these papers.  I layered in several papers and 3x4 Project Life-type pieces.  I'm a sucker for rainbow colors, and this was right up my alley :)


Stickers and chipboard...with rainbows!  Yes!  I cut my title with my Cameo and added some paint to my 365.  I love that you can scrap just about anything with this collection.


A tangle of thread....great way to add some color here and there.


Pop dots and a camera sticker....with a rainbow on it....the simple things excite me...haha!


I love how the blue and red ink dried spotty...I couldn't have done that on purpose if I had tried!  Sometimes accidents are just meant to be!


You can check out all the other available kits right HERE.  They are all different and have something for everybody.  I'll be sharing my other projects throughout the month.  Go get your kits while they're still some left!

Thanks for visiting me today.  Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....the color combo on this is STUNNING. You did awesome with this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely popping off that kraft bg! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Missy!! Love how you mixed the different colors in the chevron and all of the bright pops of color are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete