Monday, March 24, 2014

A few cards / My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there, friends :)  It's Spring Break here...woo hoo!  And it's rainy & cloudy outside.  Go figure!  Today I'm sharing a few cards I created using the March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I'm not a huge card maker...but when there are just scraps left over from a kit, I feel like cards are the perfect thing to make with them.

I painted this cream-colored Prima flower with Heidi Swapp Color Shine...I love how it turned out.  I also used it to color the fabric trim that comes in the kit.


I pulled out the old Cuttlebug and embossed some cardstock for this one.  I used the same trim on this card, but I colored this one grey.  Isn't this pinwheel fun?


A short & sweet post today :)  I hope you enjoy your day, and thanks so much for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. these are darlin!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Missy!! I love the Color Shine on the flower and the embossing is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete