Sunday, March 2, 2014

Creative Scrappers #263

Are you ready for another awesome Creative Scrappers sketch?  This one is really cool because you have the opportunity to use a really large photo, which is something I rarely do.  Of course, you could break it up into smaller pictures if you wanted.  I chose to use a big one!

Check out the sketch:


I have been waiting to scrap this picture of Paige for a while now.  I actually have several more of her in this dress to scrap.  The colors make it difficult to go with just one collection, so this sketch was perfect for this.  I was able to use primarily washi tape to create it...I used just a tad bit of patterned paper to punch the hearts.  I went through my stash of tapes and picked out all the ones that matched her dress.  I had originally planned on making stripes in the order of colors on the dress but decided to do more of an ombre look.  I added in ribbon, stamps, thread and a few rhinestones.


I love the textures and dimension...there's a lot going on here!


Oh, I also added in a bit of modeling paste, but it's hard to see.


This layout was SO much fun to create!  I love breaking free from collections every once in a while and just grabbing whatever catches my eye at the time.

Here is the sponsor for March...Chic Tags!


To win a prize from Chic Tags all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 263-264.

Chic Tags now has exclusive monthly kits - filled with journal cards, tags, and so much more .. They currently have them in stock - if you are interested CLICK HERE.

Visit Chic Tags on Facebook / Blog / Shop

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful layout !! all the color like the clothe wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! LOVE all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Missy! Love the rainbow look you created and how it perfectly matches your girlie's cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Missy!! I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab-U-lous girl! I just adore all the bits and pieces and colour you've loaded onto this page. I wish I could learn to incorporate colour like you!

    ReplyDelete