Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook March Kits Reveal

Happy Wednesday, friends!  Today is the big reveal of all the awesome kits from My Creative Scrapbook.  I got to work with the March Main Kit, and it's full of one of my favorite manufacturers...My Mind's Eye!  The new Now & Then collection is amazing, and I had lots of fun with this kit!


Here is one of the four pages I created.  I just had to scrap this sassy picture of Paige from a few years ago.  She looks so high and mighty with her little arm behind her head!  I used the pink crown in the bits & pieces bag and made her a princess.  Which is really funny because she's so NOT the princess type.  She was wearing a dress in this photo shoot, but she was sitting with her legs all uncrossed, bloomers showing and no shoes...haha.  That's her :)

I used the small alpha & word stickers to create my title...and yes, she does rule our house, our lives...everything :D

I added some gesso & watercolors around my photo cluster to fade out the busy striped background.  I love that the background design forms arrows that point right to the picture.


My one Cameo cut on this layout, plus some thread, some stamping and some pop dots.


More layers...paper, stickers, chipboard...it all layers so nicely!


I love spreading gesso around...it's so great if you want to mute something.  You can still see the stripes back there, but they're not so bold.  And I always use my finger to blend it.


You can go HERE to see all the available kits this month, and click HERE to see all the projects by the design team.  I have three more layouts and three cards all to share throughout the month!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! Love that background paper you used, Missy, and the fun layers behind your photo!!

    ReplyDelete