Thursday, February 19, 2015

You Are Simply Perfect / Shimmerz

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm sharing my newest layout for Shimmerz today :)  Have you gotten your hands on any of the gorgeous Creameez yet?  They are so beautiful and leave such a rich color and satin finish...you simply must give them a try!  I created this layout using four of the new Creameez.  I used Piggy Pink, Ride the Tide, Thunderstorm and Luck O' the Irish.  You can find them all in the Shimmerz store.

I used them just like I do Inklingz...they go on very smooth just like watercolor.  I used them on top of the cardstock, patterned paper and stamps and they worked beautifully.  I used some older Echo Park collections for this.  I added in some MME vellum and a few Crate Paper tags.  The Sweetness title sticker is from American Crafts, and my flair buttons are from A Flair For Buttons and Michaels.  I truly chose bits and pieces from all of my stash :)


Here you can see the pretty way they blend.  I used green, silver and blue together.  They really go on very nicely, whether your using a brush to spread the color around or flick splatters and drips.


I used the Piggy Pink color to paint these left over diamond shapes I had lying around from a background I cut on my Cameo for another project.  They have a really pretty satin sheen to them.


Here's one more close up of the pretty green, blue and silver.  I know you'll love these...they are very versatile and so much fun to play with!


Thanks so much for checking out the blog today...have a wonderful Wednesday!

Products Used:
Creameez - Ride the Tide, Luck O' the Irish, Piggy Pink & Thunderstorm


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Missy! I love the soft colors and the design of your layout!!

    ReplyDelete